Glaucoma Home > Rescula Side Effects
Some side effects of Rescula are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Changes in vision, including clouded, blurred, or decreased vision
- Seeing "halos"
- Redness, irritation, or swelling in or around the eye
- Eye pain
- Excessive tearing or discharge from the eye
- Feeling like something is in the eye
- Eye sensitivity to the light
- Color blindness or problems seeing color
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the Rescula side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Rescula or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.