Glaucoma Home > Qoliana
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Heart disease
- Raynaud's disease
- A history of stroke
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Thromboangiitis obliterans
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Qoliana and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Qoliana and Breastfeeding).