What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Lumigan?
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you:
- Have an inflammatory eye condition such as iritis or uveitis
- Have any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
- Are breastfeeding.
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
What If I Take an Overdose?
It is not known what to expect from an overdose of Lumigan. If you happen to take too much, seek immediate medical attention.
How Should Lumigan Be Stored?
Lumigan should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep it and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?
If you forget to take your dose, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose of Lumigan.
Lumigan comes in the following strengths:
- Lumigan 0.03% eye drops, containing 0.3 mg of Lumigan per mL of solution. It comes in three different bottle sizes (2.5 mL, 5 mL, and 7.5 mL).
- Lumigan 0.01% eye drops, containing 0.1 mg of Lumigan per mL of solution. It comes in four different bottle sizes (1 mL, 2.5 mL, 5 mL, and 7.5 mL).