Glaucoma Home > Istalol Warnings and Precautions
Who Should Not Take Istalol?You should not take Istalol if you:
- Are allergic to Istalol, timolol, or any of the inactive components used to make Istalol (including benzalkonium chloride). Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have asthma or a history of asthma.
- Have severe COPD.
- Have a very low heart rate (severe bradycardia).
- Have severe heart failure.
- Have second or third degree heart block (a problem with electrical signal conduction in the heart).
- Have cardiogenic shock (an emergency heart problem).