Betagan Warnings and Precautions
Who Should Not Take Betagan?You should not take Betagan if you:
- Are allergic to Betagan, levobunolol hydrochloride, or any of the inactive components used to make Betagan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have asthma.
- Have severe COPD.
- Have a very low heart rate (severe bradycardia).
- Have severe heart failure.
- Have second or third degree heart block (a problem with electrical signal conduction in the heart).
- Have cardiogenic shock (an emergency heart problem).